Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Round and round we go.

What started as a simple story for a childrens book, quickly tuned into a 10 book series. Picture books of course. Just when I finished changing all of my descriptions into dialog, along comes tons of info for the book. I get my inspiration at 3 am. I thought the basic content of my books were done.
However, now that I added the new content, it would turn out to be a 17 book series. Way too big for picture books. So now I have to bump it up to a novella.
Now that it's a novella, I have to put descriptions back into the book. I am now at 233 pages. I have a funny feeling, that by the time I finish adding descriptions and a little more content, it will be a novel.
Round and round I go. I have to say, this is my first taste of being a writer, it never gets boring.

Rene and Sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment