Sunday, July 10, 2011

My first review.

Life is good. My first review came in. I got 5 out of 5 stars. They joined my mailing list. Wow, I could not of asked for a better response. I did not know the reviewer, which makes it real. If it was a family member, I would still have my doubts. Family is kinder than strangers.

Now I'm pumped, it's 2:30 am. I know I won't be getting back to sleep. I never should of checked my email in the middle of the night. Actually, I was just refreshing my page to see how many downloads, (54), when I thought I would take a quick peek at email.

On a different note, I am still trying to figure out this social networking stuff. I sent out some tweets on twitter, basically just introducing myself as new and I have not got one response back. Weird. I don't know why, but I'll figure it out.
Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment