Saturday, July 9, 2011

A whole new world out there.

I have never one to be social online or that much offline. Today I had to start opening up to the world of social networking. I signed up for Twitter, facebook, my space.
I hope I don't turn into a communication junkie.
I found some nice tools to make life easier. Tweetdeck will keep track of all of these and more, all in one neat app on your desktop.
Life is good!
I also found twitterfeed which takes what I type here and puts it on twitter and facebook for me.
Life is Good!
My email is increasing. People I don't even know are following me. I think that's the right terminology.
I'm getting there. Pretty soon I will have the lingo down and you won't be able to shut me up.
Well, enjoy your day. I just wanted to share some of these tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment